Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Good day.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by MrKidSam, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Hey guys, just came across this place a few days ago via Google, and looking forward to getting to meet some of these Melbourne riders sometime soon.

I just got back from 2 months of travelling around Europe which was amazing, for a part of it I actually hired a BMW G650GS and rode along the Norwegian coast which was absolutely beautiful.

And since getting back I've had a renewed passion for my motorbike (CBR250RR) and just got it back from the mechanics with a whole bunch of new bits and pieces, so I'm all excited to ride it even though the weather is absolutely miserable.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Gday MrKidSamMrKidSam and welcome to NR - we love pics here so feel free to post up pics of your Norwegian holiday!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Yeh..Welcome to the forums..

And pics..lots of pics! ;)
  4. Welcome mate. Nice 250. Last time I was in Europe I was dreaming of hiring a bike, definitely next time I go there I'll get on one
  5. Welcome MrKidSamMrKidSam
    Good luck with the new bike.
    Hope to see you out there.
  6. Welcome to the asylum mate :rolleyes:
  7. welcome to Netrider MrKidSamMrKidSam ....looking forward to seeing pics of your trip :)
  8. welcome aboard :)
  9. Welcome to the forum mate.
  10. Welcome :cool:

I like the idea of Norway on a motorbike!
  11. Yea Norway has some great roads and lots of mountain passes. But be warned the tunnels are freezing and the petrol is more than twice the price. I'll make a thread sometime of the trip, still haven't gone through all my photos, but lots of great stories.

And it is true, you do meet the nicest people on a motorbike.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Welcome to NR from Adelaide. Love the 250RR, when you get them on the pipe they will rev right out to the stratosphere.
  13. Yea it's an amazing feeling when you are revving it out. I'm always worried those high rev's are going to shake a bolt loose (silly I know )
  14. Welcome MrKidSamMrKidSam please do post the photos of the trip in a thread. Everyone salivates over those :) Me included! What a marvelous experience that would have been. Good luck enjoying the almost frozen roads of Viccie this time of year. tee hee hee
    • Funny Funny x 1