Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Good day

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Mikey213, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Hi guys long time lurker first time poster.

Just upgraded yesterday to a suzuki gs500, from my first learner bike the suzuki gn250 1989.. i know people will laugh at the gn but it was a reliable comfortable learner bike and did well, bit slow but hey i'm not after speeding tickets!.

I am now on my red p's until this july (2012)

I am very happy with my purchase, bought it for $4000, plus 165.70 to change over ownership at vicroads, has rego till august 2012, 14,000 and some change kilometers, fantastic condition regularly serviced from the owner who bought it brand new.

2009 model.

goes well, handles well, sits on 100 comfortably, after reading many reviews and hearing nothing but good things from my local suzuki, i bought the bike privately, and couldn't be happier, just thought id share.

Any tips on the bike will be helpful!

{Post was auto spam quarantined awaiting approval, just found it, now approved! - Mod}

2. Long time lurker first time poster, looking forward to be involved in some discussions! cheers.
  3. Welcome Mikey, Where are you based?
  4. I am located in Melbourne on the peninsula.
  5. Some good runs down that way, there are a few other Peninsula riders here.
  6. Was down your way on NYE ! Were you out riding by any chance ?
    Welcome to Netrider mate...and what the guys above have said (y)
  7. Nah mate i wasn't and cheers guys i've seen a few interesting threads already.