Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Good bike quotes / sayings...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by mr_sikma, Jul 6, 2006.

  1. Hey,

    Noticed alot of good bike related quotes / sayings in signatures etc.

    If you have any please post some :)

    Heres a few i've seen and heard...

    I get my thrills on two wheels

    Burn rubber not your sole (Biker Boyz)

    Rear wheel steering

    Remember; it's not just a mode of transport, it's a fking adventure!!! (Jaqhama's Signature)


    Thanks


     
     Top
  2. Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship... Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track.

    98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.

    I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle.

    I believe many Harley guys spend more time revving their engines than actually driving anywhere; I sometimes wonder why they bother to have wheels on their motorcycles.

    Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

    some ones tag line here: Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

    If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be.

    Everyone crashes. Some get back on. Some don't. Some can't.
     
     Top
  3. On the back of a tee-shirt, "If you can read this the biatch has fallen off again".
     
     Top
  4. Nice ones!

    Love the dog one! And some of the more serious ones are good!
    and yeah the biych has falllen off, lol
    would love to see thi gf's face if i wore that!
     
     Top
  5. The more I learn about women, the more I like my bike (partner has this on a t-shirt)

    Indicator broken, watch for the knee (this is my personal fave)
     
     Top
  6. Love it... going to put it in my sig and see if I can get the tee as well :cool:
     
     Top
  7. Borrowed from KSRC -
    "I'm not speeding, i'm qualifying."

    Borrowed from Rapid!
    "I'm not cranked, i've got an itchy knee."
     
     Top
  8. Officer - I see youre parking in a disabled parking, whats your disability?
    Me - Tourettes , officer , now fcuk of
     
     Top
  9. This one?
    [img:245:315:1bbac442e0]http://perso.orange.fr/mike.werner/BlogPics/The-biatch-If-you-can-read-this.jpg[/img:1bbac442e0]
     
     Top
  10. My dad used to say:
    There's old riders and bold riders but no old bold riders...

    I was gonna have put on the back of my jacket:
    "Excuse me, ladies"
    so people dont think Im rude when I pass 'em... lol

    but I think:
    "Get the f*ck outta my way!!"
    does it well enough!
     
     Top
  11. "Keep the rubber side down"
     
     Top
  12. Built by a genius...riden by a mad man :LOL: :LOL:
     
     Top
  13. Ooooh I am so getting that!


    ...When I get something capable of passing people ;)
     
     Top
  14. "Ride it like ya stole it!"
     
     Top
  15. nah my signature ;) :p
     
     Top
  16. “Insisting on perfect safety is for people who don’t have the balls to live in the real world.”

    “Racing is living, everything else is just waiting”

    "Bikes don’t leak oil, they mark their territory."

    "Respect the person who has seen the dark side of motorcycling and lived."

    "If you ride like there’s no tomorrow, there won’t be."

    "Only a Biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window."

    "Ride for the rush, dont rush for the ride"

    "Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly"

    "It is good to have an end to a journey; but it is the journey that matters in the end."

    “You start the game with a full pot o’ luck and an empty pot o’ experience... The object is to fill the pot of experience before you empty the pot of luck.”

    “Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...”

    "You see peace, plan for war"
     
     Top
  17. Speed is how fast you hit the wall - torque is how far you take the wall with you.
     
     Top