Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Gonads Aboard

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Justus, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Thought I'd better do my intro before someone says I'm a rude redneck prick. :LOL:

Been riding for a very long time now (2yrs, if that) :grin: & hopefully in the next few months will be getting
    my third bike which'll be my first litre bike. Started learning on a 600cc, then went to a ZX7 before getting
    my full license & then upgraded again to a 900cc about 3mths later.

Have 4 kids under 6; with a fifth rugrat due in few weeks (March) and I'd say its a fair bet that'll be it.
    I cant afford to have anymore. :p

Registered 2.5mths ago & have already hooked up with a number of Netriders; whether it be at home
    or on the roads. Once I get the next bike I'll start making an effort to start going on some of the rides
    here. I'm already a club member; & have a group outside of that who I ride with so that takes up most of
    my riding, partying & drug-taking time.

I hate driving. I saw my car last w/end which has been at one of my properties for close to a year now;
    covered in cobwebs :LOL: (2) notes under the wipers asking me to ring em as they are interested in buying :eek:

Couple of weeks ago I drove to a Netriders home using my wifes car & that was the first time in a long
    time I've ever driven. When I dont have a bike I either walk or my wife drives me if its not walking distance.

Anyways I've said enough for an intro so dont get on me f*cken back if you know whats good for ya. :p

2. Well why didn'tya say that in the first place??? :p :LOL:

{just kidding, of course:)}.
  3. :LOL: :LOL:

Least my first post wasent starting a thread. :roll: :p
  4. Nice shots.
    Welcome :cool:
  5. Welcome MG :p
  6. But you say elsewhere you ride a 2006 GSXR1000 that you've had for approx. 6 mths. Are you lying here, or elsewhere?
  7. Does this mean you are going to hang around? Dog help us! :shock: :shock: :p :p

8. hmmm, something doesn't add up.
  9. Until you know me or know what we do, it will never add up.
  10. welcome mg......at last....... :LOL:
  11. great another tossbag joins the forum :roll:

12. Bit like the truth really ... you can never be believed.
  13. :grin: Kez

A late model ZX10 or another Gixxer. Fingers crossed. \:D/
  14. Welcome MG. Is that you in both/either shots? I'm still too gutless to purposely take a wheel off the ground. I have enough trouble keeping rubber side down with 2 wheels! :LOL: