Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Goldwing or something similar to hire

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by jypt, Mar 5, 2008.

1. I dont know where to post this but this is a good start I suppose.

I was wondering if anyone knows or wants to hire out their Goldwing or something similar for the Sunday and Monday of this weekend.

I am going to a wedding in Warburton and would love to introduce my wife to the wonderful world of cruising in the breeze. We tried it on the Sprint and she wasnt overly eager to go again. So I reckon the luxury of a Goldwing or similar would do the trick after a few weeks hard convincing she is willing to give it a go.

To make things interesting I am prepared to do a swap with the Sprint plus cash (for 2 days) if anyone is interested and like minded.

I know this is a long shot but you never know if dont have a go :biker:
  2. If all else fails Garners have big comfy tourers (maybe an Electra Glide would be perfect) or there is Aussie motorcycle hire.
  3. Yep tried Garners they have the Electra Glide but at $900 and BMW at $700 for the weekend (and I only want it for 1 night) it sounds a bit steep, was trying for a better deal.

Maybe I am asking for a bit much but I am giving it a shot by posting, you never know whats around the corner!!!