Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Gold Coast run 20/11/10

Discussion in 'QLD' at netrider.net.au started by XLAR8, Nov 12, 2010.

1. so as stated in the EOI thread ill be staying at the gc and i think thats good grounds for a run :cool:

ill get back to everyone today with meeting times ( i need to check what time check in is at the hotel)

2. ok so check-in is at 2pm, so it means ill have to cart my gear on the ride or find some where to stash it for a while.

so does anyone have an ideas on where to go? pesky suggested Mt Tamborine.

3. Tambo only takes an hour to clear. My favourite GC run is Springbrook/Beechmont/Tamborine.. a few hours at a moderate pace if your looking to kill a bit of time.

4. Tentative +3.
    Will know closer to the day... weather dependant of course :p

5. I'm in for now, and whoa thats next weekend, ill try and get some mates to tag along

6. Any idea on a meeting point and time yet?

7. actually, i just got busy saturday, im out, have fun guys

8. well after a week with a sore back my body seems ok (still a bit tight in spots) but i think we are going to have some weather issues.

but if the rain holds out what is a good meeting point? for time id say 8/8:30am start?

9. I might be in for a ride tomorrow. I agree on the Springbrook/Beechmont/Tamborine route being a good one.

A good meeting point is the Yatala BP.

10. I'd be good for a ride.
    +1 Yatala.

11. well as it turns out iam going to have to pull out.... :( i have some family issues i have to take care of so i wont be leaving for the coast till 1/1:30.

this has upset me some what as the 2 rides i want to do before xmas are the GC and Mapleton.

maybe i could hook up with a couple of you to do a Springbrook/Beechmont/Tamborine run in the near future.