Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Gold Coast Rider & moto vlogger

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by ThirteenDollar Refill, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Hi Lads & Ladette's,

I'm Steven, a.k.a 13DollarRefill.
    I've had my bike license for around 3 months and love every second I'm on my bike.

Lived on the Gold Coast my entire life, which I love.
    Currently riding a Honda CBR250R, which is my baby :) and now already doing my research as to what bike to get next once I'm on my R's ;)

I recently got into motovlogging, which video blogging but on my bike, my channel can be found by searching for 13dollarrefill. Feel free to check it out and any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Look forward to exploring this community, and hopefully meet you on some group rides around this beautiful Gold Coast.

Cheers, 13.

2. Welcome Steve. Enjoy your riding. I know the wait for an unrestricted bike is hard but savour your time on your L's. Nothing replaces that feeling of when you've first been bitten ;)

3. Seen you on the Tubes. Welcome.

4. Technically on my RE's, which I'm still learning every single day/even different bike I ride.

Cheers, don't be shy to shoot me some criticism ;)

5. Welcome to bike world. :)