Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Gold Coast Motorsports Centre?

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by ebf00, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Anyone know what this is about?

I saw it in an advert for Toprider

[​IMG]

But I can't find any reference to it anywhere else on the web. Supposedly called Gold Coast Motorsports Centre. Anyone know if its open for track days?

2.  Top
  3. Well, it was a genuine question, I have no affiliation with Top Rider. I now see it's based at a karting complex, which does not use the name Gold Coast Motorsports Centre.

Your 'thousands' of results have nothing to do with the place in question, they refer to a proposed development.

My question still stands regarding track days so I think this is still in the wrong spot.

4. Looks like a gokart track, doubt very much they'd let people loose on that for trackdays without some improvements to safety. However it would be the only counterclockwise bike track in qld by the looks of it. If anybody has been pls post up.

5. That's the Extreme Karting track at Pimpama , its a kart track, I don't think its a suitable bike track...yet

6. S'got Motard all over it............. burn the carts!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'd happily be passed by motards for a day's worth of messing around on the VFR there. ;)

OTOH, maybe pitbikes might be a better option... :D

8.  Top
  9. I haven't found much flex in the Viffer.... yet. I'm thinkin that place would bring it out... or snap it!

10. They ran the last Le Minz scooter marathon there.

11. They do "track" training lessons on it, according to the top rider website. Levels 1-6. If anyone has been, a review would be great. Im contemplating booking into the level 1 course, when time permits.

12. Still no one been to post a review?