Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Gold coast family accomodation

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by ashes, Jun 30, 2005.

1. Hoping for some good suggestion here.

I'm planning on a family trip to the Gold Coast in January next year and was hoping for a good recommendation for accomodation for 2 adults and 3 kids (8,6, and 3).

What we must have is a minimum of 2 bedrooms, fully self contained, really good outdoor swimming pool with BBQ/relax area.
    What we would like is for it to be close to shops/restaurants and the beach.

thanks
    Brian

2. The Sea World Nara resort will probably work out the best deal overall, Mate I live on the coast, and if you want to do the family thing, the theme parks and stuff check it out, they have deals that get you into the theme parks as part of the package, and the resort is right alongside the Sea World shark-fish deal, hope this helps
    http://www.seaworldnara.com.au/

And by the way we just had 14 inches of rain last night and it is still pouring down, Mate the joint is going under.

3. I can thoroughly recommend the Belair at Broadbeach. It has good rooms, kids and adult pools, sauna, is not to tall and is close to lots of shops and the beach. Pacific fair shopping centre is just across the road and Jupiters is also.

It's only a couple of k's to the centre of Surfers but is withing easy bus reach. It's a lot quieter than surfers and has a lot of great restaurants and shops within walking distance.

4. Check them (Sea World Nara Resort) out via the Netrider banner ... every little bit helps pay costs ;) If you can't see the banner .. http://www.clixGalore.com/PSale.aspx?BID=24753&AfID=95963&AdID=1383

5. Seaworld Nara is looking a tad pricey for a family in January. The only place I've stayed on the Gold Coast is Condor appartments which were quite reasonable.
    Any other suggestions appreciated. Bel Air looks good.

6. Victoria square at broadbeach Brian . We stayed there last year . Fully contained , has a pool and bbq facilities. Sits right on the mall (not a raod front) with heaps of shops and resteraunt's . Bus service to all the theme parks only a minute away . Great views to :D .

7. MAKESURE u fly virgin blue!!!!