Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Going to be a Vic rider in a few months

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by OzzyDevil, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Hi and i must say firstly this is a good forum... Anyway going for my learners in a few weeks going to go with riderbros at calder Park i can't wait... The bike i'm getting is a Suzuki SV650 which i sat on today and loved it... Now single after 23 years it's time for a new love in my life and thats going to be my bike...

Anyway the bike was a 2011 model going to by brand new but these bikes don't have full fairing on them like the 2001 or the 2002 model i was wonding can u get fairing for that type of model ?? If not i'm just dying to get riding in a few months...

2. welcome to netrider, and goodluck with your L's!
  3. Hi Paul and welcome to Netrider. Great choice of bike too, did you want it to look something like this: http://postimage.org/image/6b2rtl04b/ Just search "SV650 full fairing" for some more info.

All the best getting your L's, have fun.
  4. Welcome to NR!
  5. Thanks guys for the welcome.. Yeah I can't wait been thinking about the bike over the last 2 days and dying to get it soon... But I will say this forum is great and I'm so going to learn alot from everyone here..
  6. Hi Paul and welcome to NR
  7. Hi Paul, welcome to NR, I went to Riderbros for mine a couple of years back. pop down to sat morn prac sessions when you get your bike.
  8. Welcome to NR & motorbike heaven. (y)

As to what Goddie said - you can even come down on your car and have a chat. And then come down later when you do have a bike. :)