Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Goin' to the country, got to get away

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by RAVYN, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Hello =D. I picked up my new DUCATI 696 last Saturday from DUCATI City in Melbourne. She's a matt black beauty.
    The weather is perfect today, so my partner and I are going out of town to ride some country roads.
    Safe, fun riding to All and Happy Holidays.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  2. Be careful. Enjoy. Bring back lots of pictures!
  3. I am jealous, have fun.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Nice looking bike. Enjoy the weather. I'll enjoy sitting here at my PC, working, thinking of how much fun you'll be having!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks, Hornet. Have a good day.
  6. Nice ride!

I am just off to the dentist for some major work.....
  7. I'm planning a six day trip to Victoria, two days to get down there, two days riding round and visiting Netrider and others and then two days to get home via the inland Mansfield route and the Alpine Highway.... Can't wait!
    • Like Like x 2
  8. I empathise with you; I had a tooth extracted yesterday, with a filling to round it off.
  9. Congrats...

And have a lovely trip.
  10. Awesome! Hope you and your new bike have many happy times together. Pics too....

Any idea when Hornet? Keen to catch up. (Sorry to hijack your thread RAVYN) ;)
  11. Nice, time for some Termis!
  12. Have a great ride. It is a crazy time of the year to be on the road.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Gorgeous bike! Have fun and stay safe. And please let us see all the lovely pics after :)
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks. It wasn't a long trip, but it was a good one.
  15. Sweet as.8-|
  16. Yep, I've already bought them, but apparently they can't legally be fitted until my 1000km service rolls around.
  17. Thanks, will do.^_^
  18. Congrats on the bike looks great enjoy the riding
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Thank you Jeffco, you know I will.