Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

God's not happy with Victoria

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by TonyE, Feb 17, 2009.

1. This goes here rather than off-topic because there are people around who don't seem to get a tongue-in-cheek article. :p :p

God's Not Happy with the Garden State

My favourite bit...

Take careful note: God has removed his protection from the state of Victoria. Now think about the last time you strolled through Melbourne town. Ever wonder why it was so idyllic and attractive and perfect? It was because God was protecting it! Think about other states — like New South Wales, for example. Is it any coincidence that, having abandoned God in 1978 with the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras, the state was stricken, a mere 27 years later, by the premiership of Morris Iemma? Consequences ...

2. As long as we only refer to him as Nanny Dalliah it shouldn't come up in any searches ;).
  3. Very good Tony. Definitely the best way to deal with nutjobs like this laugh loudly at them and their simplistic fantasies. :LOL:
  4. This nutjob deserves centre stage at the world comedy festival.
  5. I wish to defend God against the allegation that He is responsible for Morris Iemma :LOL:.
  6. is it just me that the link doesnt work for?
  7. Victorian Commission For Moral Rectitude And God Satisfying, or VCFMRAS

im sure someone can come up with a better acronym than that

maybe DANSUX?