In a move that is set to bring the unjust NSW "anti-bikie gang" laws into public focus, David Hansen, the President of the God Squad, a Christian motorcycle gang, was today acquited in court after being searched and arrested at a club gathering at the Prospect Hotel. Unfortunately I can't find the full story on the net but it was given prominence on the TV news tonight. When his car was searched, police found a "karate stick" (whatever that is) and so he was arrested and charged with having a concealed weapon. In court today the magistrate said that, as the defendent WAS a karate instructor, it was fair that he had karate equipment in his car and that police had well and truly exceeded their powers by taking the leap from search to arrest on such a flimsy premise. The charge was dismissed and police castigated (look it up!!) for their actions. Outside of the court, Hansen said that his case was just the tip of the iceberg in illustrating the NSW Police's unjust use of their new powers and that, as a result of the magistrate's ruling, he would go ahead and sue for wrongful arrest. It should be noted that Hansen is a karate instructor, holds 2 university degrees and is married to a lady who is a doctor... Coming to a venue near you...NSW Police and their anti-motorcycle laws. And yes, I know they were designed to break the criminal power of the outlaw motorcycle gangs and their activities, but, make no mistake, no government ever repeals any law that will give them more power and it is only a matter of time before the powers designated for use against the 1%'ers, starts being used against the other 99%.