Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

God bless my lovely wife..

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Matty J, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Had the day off yesterday,

I'd had a couple of drinks the night before, and had a drink when i got up...

My local shop is about a 10 minute walk from where we live..

I decided i wanted to ride to the shops for a pack of fags...(hahaha)

As i was walking up the stairs to my bike, my misses trailed behind me, yelling and screaming, telling me im a fcuking idiot, wheres my leathers, you've had a drink, and so on and so on...

In vain, i walked to the shops....

On the way, I saw a Cokatoo get hit by a car, and the dead bird landed right by my feet...

Bird was dead, but next to it was a $50 note...(No shit!)

Turned around, walked home, and took the misses out for dinner.. (at foodstar, we only had $50)

Bless her cotton socks....(and silk panties!).... :p :p
  2. True storie.... :grin: :grin: :grin:
  3. yeah its a pretty funny story... but please dont bump your threads... pm hornet and hell do it for you haha
  4. great story... sounds like there's one smart person in your family :grin:

ps - what does 'bump your threads' mean?

pps cool new avatar es :)
  5. i doubt the cockatoo found the event amusing :p

mmmm free money, got to love that, mmmm silk panties, got to love that as well :angel: :grin:
  6. bump means to bump or push a thread to the top 15 posts again, which is against the forum rules.

and ty :)
  7. Add a new post to it so that it jumps up to the top of the 'last 15' thread topics again. People do it so there thread remains in clear view.
  8. ooh, bugger... might've been guilty of that m'self some time...ah well, we live and learn :grin:
  9. I'll have you know the only threads I bump are Mrs Hornet's (and then only in private :LOL: )
  10. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  11. hey eswen..
    the pic in ur avatar is that of a girl called jo??
  12. did u berry the bird?????
  13. Ive no idea who its of :p if you have seen it before would love to know though!
  14. I would'nt have told her and brought more grog instead
  15. you may need to watch out for people shooting down the cockatoos up there, seeing they bleed money....