Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by ZX9rB3, Apr 8, 2006.

1. I See Stoner is on poll for the GP tonight Yippiee!! Go the Ozzie go! Ill be watching it thats for sure :LOL:

2. I didn't know that - absolutely top effort!!! :grin:

12.30am thanks to Channel 10, but worth staying up for. :)
  3. Hope he does well :grin:
    He's not on a factory bike either :cool: good on him

Hakin :wink:

4. Yeh Ill be staying up Gromit I love it specially when an ozzie is up there to cheer for :grin:

a little disappointed noone is showing the superbikes this year :cry:
  5. Anyone with Foxtel will find it on Fox Sports 1 from 11:00 tonight.
  6. Thats the only reason i have foxtel :) you get all the races & at an earlier
    time frame.

Hakin :wink:
  7. Hi Blade I might check into Foxtel but whats the cost of it its around 65 a mth isnt it? So they show superbikes as well do they?

Cheers mate
  8. They show MotoGP and WSB Live.
    Also show other races lid ASB and BSB replays.

Not sure on the price. Check our the web site for more detail www.foxtel.com
  9. If there's a reason or excuse to get it, that'd be it! Perhaps it's time we invested...
  10. I subscribed to the MotoGP site for about $65au and you get access to everything on there.

The 125's have just finished, won't spoil it for people but was a good race.

The quality isn't as good as the telly but it's not too bad.
  11. Ive got similar subscription and I recon the quality is pretty good using the high quality feed..

Btw, Foxtel arent showing the race live.. The race starts 10pm AEST but Foxtel are scheduled to show it at 11pm..

JUst getting ready to sit back and watch the 250's.. :grin: :grin:

12. I feel ripped off. Normally they cover the races live and I just assumed that was the case this time. Oh well. 11:00 is still better than 12:30
  13. Yeah Im pissed off. Im fortunate I can watch it live on the net but I would much prefer to watch Im my TV..
  14. I am heading for Mildura tomorrow morning so not real keen to stay up until around 1:00 am to see the end of the race but as I dont subscribe to MotoGP site, I guess I have no other choice. Not really worth subscribing for one event.
  15. I Think its 5Eur for 1 GP..