Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Go Pro helmet cam supermoto footage

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Markee, May 27, 2009.

1. #1 Markee, May 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    We had a practice day recently at Bairnsdale kart track for our Supermoto addicts here in Vic.
    I'm using a Go Pro Hero 170 Wide helmet cam and this is part 2 of the 4th session of the day (8 sessions all up, 3 groups of 10)

I do have a little lie down after about 6mins. Result - Torn ACL, sprained thumb, wrecked helmet. Such is life.
    Still the best days riding I've ever had on my supermoto.

Lots of other footage from Hartwell Championship(road racing) Champions Ride days under my user MarkRST on youtube.

2. Looked like you were doing really well too.....

Nasty noise when the helmet was sliding, hope you heal quickly.

Did the guy on the green bike come out okay as well?
  3. Yeah guy on the kwaka in front was a mate I ride with all the time and he didn't even know I'd hit him.
  4. fcuk me, what is it about Winton and rain? It only ever rains there when there's a race meeting on!

What was it like in the wet? It was pretty shit last year when it was dry, dusty as hell.

I'm missing the racing, but they do have a club and series up here. There's a guy running a Husky Supermotard, nice looking piece of kit.