Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Go kanga go !

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by wang chung, Apr 22, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

New way to cull the roo's ?

2. maybe he did a google map search for australia to somewhere.....and got to instruction number 24 or so where it said "swim"...... :LOL:
  3. Or maybe he just needed a bath, I cant think of a bigger more roomy bath than that lol.... Did he come back? :p
  4. Ahhh, that's "Bruce" one of 3 Search 'n' Rescue Roos who were sent to look for Harold Holt.
  5. Can anyone explain why it just went off swimming into the ocean?
  6. Those are stills from the movie " Free Skippy"" aren't they?
  7. Nah, it's a publicity stunt, QANTAS are moving into the cruise liner industry...
  8. Did someone call the terrorist hot line?

That's got to be unusual activity.

Thats just un-Australian. Camp x-ray for you my son.
  9. We got it all wrong , that one that escaped from a NZ zoo and just wants to get home , it heard what happened to the sheep and got scared :LOL:
  10. Maybe he's going fishing? :)

Or maybe he just got lost. He found his way to the beach but couldn't remember how to get back. :LOL:
  11. hahaha thats a good one. Sorry to say, but I couldn't remember the hotline number or the number to ring to find out the hotline number, maybe they need to advertise it a few hundred more times at the tax payers expense. :LOL:
  12. Nah...thats just the beginning of reactions of hearing about John Howard last month allowing 4 million Chinese, Pakistani and Indian's into Australia to keep the Australian labour cheap.

Everything and everyone good left in Australia is now leaving here. He's just going where all the other Australians are going.......Overseas!!!