Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Go Cats

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Roarin, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Save your excuses, you toothless terrors.
    That is all :)

2. ohh yeah, was a good game last night, i support geelong...but you could tell collingwood weren't putting in 100%, they had nothing to really gain in that match. Was great to see geelong smash them, adnd to also be the only side this season to beat them..twice!!
  3. Every time a team beats the Pies it's a good game.

Playing with form is a dangerous game.
  4. there's nothing worse than a crowing winner, is there :rofl:

so let's not get into South Sydney missing the cut, AGAIN.......
  5. What has this to do with the AFL?
  6. not really into football myself...
  7. So why post?

GO CATS!!

-- Sent from the year 2319 using Tapatalk (if you can read this, I finally got my flux capacitor working)
  8. I think your celebrations are a little premature. Collingwood were not fielding their premier team on Friday.

However, a 96 point drubbing says very little for Collingwood's up and coming players.
  9. I guess it was good for the Catters to get a win - must've been DEMORALISING last week, losing at home for the first time in 4 years...
  10. Neither were cats. Missing:
    Joel Corey

Anyway. Not celebration the finals, just that victory. Have some relatives who've been relentlessly crowing about how they're going to smash us for months. They even went to the game and posted how they were at the game to watch the pies smash the cats. It felt good seeing them shut up.

It's a tough finals. There are a few sides capable of winning this. I hope cats win it, but I'm certainly not celebrating.

-- Sent from the year 2319 using Tapatalk (if you can read this, I finally got my flux capacitor working)
  11. Then why start this thread?

Celebrate your victory, it was a dead rubber as the blues also meekly wilted in the end as well.
    The real stuff begins next week.
  12. I didn't

13. Ah apologies.
  14. Indeed it does. Go Cats.
  15. I was going to make a smartarse comment about the timing of your post, given I'm watching the delayed telecast.
    But then I remembered the Swans are playing Saints in Melbourne tomorrow.

So, never mind...
  16. That'll be an interesting game.
  17. Really sad to see Menz and buddy do their knees.
  18. collingwood looked a bit off their game last night, west coast nearly caught them :), predicting cats vs pies granny, with the mighty cats winning the cup in a cut throat finals :D
  19. Well the Bloods did me proud last night. I was a little concerned just before half-time and wondered if our traditional 3rd-quarter slump would do us in, but they fired nicely for a confidence-boosting win.
    Adam Goodes needs to keep his form though, if we've any hope of a grand final berth...
  20. Go the blues!!!!! Judd is a superstar. 'Nuff said.