Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Go Cats

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by 2up, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Congrats to Geelong after a great win over Collingwood in the NAB Cup. The Cats slaughtered them...Geelong 127 Collingwood 51.
    Go Cats.

2. does anyone take the NAB cup seriously ???
  3. God I hate GayFL

4. the winners say yes, the losers sasy no.
  5. Stay in Canada then.
  6. the Both times Carlton won the preseason Comp they were wooden spooners.
  7. Yes, that's one of life's mysteries.
  8. It's also a precedent
  9. the collywobbles got beaten? this is surely the end of civilisation as we know it :LOL:
  10. Spot on Dougz.
  11. I see there is some support for tha pommie game on netrider.
    Sheesh, do you guys have to follow the pomies at everything....didn't Gallipoli teach you anything ? :grin: :grin: :grin:
  12. Fixed ;) ... and no... :LOL:
  13. I enjoy the Footy, but don't like the crap that goes with it.
  14. Only in Collingwood.
  15. Ohhh poor Hawthorn. Revenge is so sweet.
  16. alas, i enjoy local footy... you know the players of both teams, you can abuse the players, and they hear you. You can abuse the ref's, and they hear you. You can go into the club rooms before, halftime and after the game and have a chat with all, drink what you want when you want (sorta), all for $8 or something similar.

17. beat me to it
  18. All I can say is phew...............

DESPITE an almighty scare, Geelong has responded accordingly to beat Richmond by 20 points at Skilled Stadium on Saturday afternoon.

The Tigers kicked eight goals to the Cats' three to lead by one point at three-quarter time, but the home side found the late answers it required to win 15.15 (105) to 13.7 (85).

19. Go the cats?

Absolutely :LOL:

20. Paul, that is a strange thing for a cat to do.