Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

gnad crunchers?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by supagu, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Okay I've had 250 which had a curvey seat so no gnad crunching. How ever im wanting to get a better bike, which generally means the seats go right up the the fuel tank and erm yeah, they arent that comfy when i try them in the shops.

Im pretty short so this doesnt help.
    Im wondering how people actually go with these things?

I dont really want to get a cruiser, its not my style.
  2. my nads are plenty sizeable and i have no issues ;)

well, at least i reckon they are :p
  3. [​IMG]

4. I just dangle 'em one either side and let 'em rest on top of the outer left & right carbies .. :LOL:
  5. :LOL: MG now why would u wanna see that!? :p
  6. Hold onto the tank with your legs. When you apply the brakes and if you are holding on properly with your legs you won't move forward and crush your gonads. By holding on with your legs around the tank your behind will be firmly held on the seat and stop you from sliding forward
  7. You can buy grip pads to put on the fuel tank to help your knee grip on it so you don't slide as easily and do the gnad cruncher :LOL: As mentioned, ride with your knees gripping the tank and use your abs to hold your weight as to take weight off your wrists (if you have a 'hunched over' on the wrists style riding) but seeing as you said you are short, you may have the 'sit up' style on a sports bike. I know I pretty much do on my bike (daytona 675, sports bike if you don't know) :)

For the grip pads, http://www.stompdesign.com/stompgrip/pads.asp is one place I know of and I am actually buying pads from there for my bike soon.
  8. Downsize. I've gone to a one-nut setup and it works fine with a 900cc sportsbike.
  9. want to save the nuts get a Yamaha XVS650 curiser

10. On the hyo I am constantly swearing black and blue as I hit bumps.
    I hope I can still have kids.
  11. :LOL: :wink: :LOL:
  12. One pice of advise...
    Don't buy a Ducati 916 That are not pleasent on the Cojones
  13. Man my Nad's are always gettin cracked. I went on a ride to Wiseman’s ferry on Mon and made the mistake of wearing jocks with a hole. Very uncomfortable day out. Apparently the MV Augusta’s have a "ball cup" indented into the tank. What an innovative company. Reckon it would be worth the 25k + for that.
  14. Make sure your strides don't bunch up and crush your goolies. I had that on the old XR400. Even now on the C50, I have to adjust the daks at the lights to get the gonads free floating again.
  15. Enjoy;

"Patient 1

An 18-year-old motorcyclist was involved in a low-velocity (≈30 mph) head-on collision with an automobile. On arrival in the emergency department he complained of bilateral groin pain. On examination his scrotum was empty; the right testis was palpable in the distal inguinal canal and the left testis was impalpable. The patient give no history of retractile testes and reported that before the accident both testes were in the scrotum. At operation the right testis was just distal to the superficial inguinal ring and the left testis was found at the deep inguinal ring. Both testes were viable but bruised. Bilateral orchidopexy was performed with no difficulty and the patient made an uncomplicated recovery."

ref: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/doi/full/10.1046/j.1464-410X.1998.00792.x?cookieSet=1
  16. Just suck'em back up, Ninja style. :LOL:

Regards, Andrew.
  17. I wonder if anyone has ever (seriously) used one of these for riding a mbike before?

:eek: :LOL: :LOL:
  18. crickey the first part of that story was almost enough to permenatly hang up the boots :beer:
  19. hrmm well i thought if i keep accelerating i shouldnt have a problem :)
  20. Guy I work with had an accident recently and lost one nut. :shock:

Also fractured his leg but apparently the nut was the worst injury.