Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

N/A | National Gmoto Suit - Your Opinion Welcome Here

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Respi, Nov 15, 2012.

1. #1 Respi, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015

Going to see Irena and Ed tomorrow from GMoto to get fitted up for a VTX Race as my Spidi needed way to much work to be altered.

I've been designing my suit via the app and have narrowed down 10 designs to 4. I don't expect anyone to appreciate my OTT fluro tastes, but if you had to decide which would you pick? 1,2,3 or 4?

2. number 1 as it has the least amount of fluoro
    • Like Like x 1
  3. If I had to, number one. Fuckers still wouldn't see me though.
  4. Number 2, Because of the Rossi style 2 tone lower legs ;)

Good to see I'm not the only one that has spent a stupid amount of time designing suits on that website and that some one else is digging the flou/black look lol
    • Like Like x 1
  5. All of them will make you look like a lemon sherbert wearing suspenders
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Why dude why? you can do so much better,

I have a gimoto suit so i know whats possible.
  7. I
    I have a seriously unhealthy obsession with yellow ;)
  8. well at least you dont want it for the hi vis aspect.

I rkn go for number two but maybe add some more black, on the sleeves, this way you wont get the yellow dirty if you rest your elbows on things while off the bike.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I would go for number three. I think the stripes on one and two are a bit tacky but then again they are bright yellow suits.
  10. 2, but with both legs black.
  11. Number 1 for sure. 2 if you wanted different colour on the legs though.
  12. They are for sure the best leathers you can buy though so whatever your colour choice im sure you will be stoked.
    Welcome to the elite club of people who know whats up.

I need another bike so i can justify another suit... :p
    Oh well when im off LAMS.

13. Thank you sir, I just left their store from being measured by Irena. I cannot believe it's taken me this long to get my arse a pair.. Long gone are the days of super tight top half and saggy arse suits - definitely worth the coin IMO.

P.S I've selected option 2, well a varied version of it... I'll post a pic of the signed off proof once i get it.

P.P.S I think you'll all find me very easily now should I be needed...;)
  14. the more retarded, outrageous and out-there the suit, the better. too many plain boring black suits out there. my next leathers will be gayer than a hat full of rainbows and worthy of a slot on Priscilla Queen of the Track :D
  15. #15 Respi, Nov 17, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2012

^^^hahahaha!! :rofl: here is the signed off proof... now the 6 week wait whilst Giuseppe makes it. :sleep: :whistle: :arghh:

11-17-2012 4-14-10 PM.
  16. If you don't mind me asking, what does a set of these set you back roughly?
  17. onya Respi. You'll definitely stand out with those. What do you ride? You'll need to co-ordinate the whole ensemble ya know :D
  18. #18 Respi, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
    These are the top spec'd Roo leather version, so I'll just say "not cheap".

Here is my last one :) I sold it after being told I'll not be able to ride for a very long time.
    I'm about to by the exact same bike, my mate just doesn't know it yet ;)
  19. Taaaa daa - got this just before the end of last year!
    20121221_114810_resized (Large). 20121221_115010_resized (Large).
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Nice. Post a pic of you wearing it. Must feel awesome!