Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

GMAN is engaged!!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by GMAN, Jul 15, 2005.

1. :D on the weekend i poped the question to my partner in noosa,after going out for 6 years,she was wraped to get the ring. :p

thanks GRAHAM
  2. Is there anything good in the West?

Congrats by the way.
  3. Nope but let me be the first to offer my congratulations, good on ya for making her an honest woman. :)

*edit* Bloody Dale! :wink:
  4. Recommend a reception center ? dont you mean a shrink :LOL: No , good news , congrats to you both :D
  5. My condolences to you. :roll:

haha Nah just kidding, congrats mate.
  6. Better keep filling up that jellybean jar before it's too late, cause once your married it's all over. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Just Kidding mate......... Congrats to you and the missus.

7. Congrats, G-Man, best of the best to both of you.
  8. How far west?

There's a nice reception centre in Taylors Lake (that's west yeah??) called Lakeside Receptions. We were very impressed by their service and their venue, but unfortunately didn't end up using them as they were not able to accomodate the number of guests we had.
  9. In January I attended the wedding reception of a close friend at Lakeside Reception centre in Taylors Lake, it was set up lovely and the service was fantastic. Some of the night is a blur but then it's not my fault the champa's was so deliciously light and bubbly.... mmm bubbly....
  10. Oh! How the mighty have fallen!!

Congrats GMAN.
  11. Good work mate.

But keep your pimp hand strong! Gots too keep the bitches and the ho's in their place.

12. It will have to be a big reception to get 1800 netrider members in :wink: .
  13. Congrats mate.

:D :D
  14. Congratulations!

I reckon you should find a good restaurant and book it out. You're about to discover the perils of the wedding "industry" - all the people out there whose role in life is to push the cost of getting hitched well into the stratosphere.

A restaurant should be cheaper than a "reception centre", and the food will be better too.
  15. Very good choice Knightrider and you are right about the budget . Not cheap by any means but it oozes class. It is in Werribee after all :D .
  16. ta

:D thanks for the wishes and venues guys :p
  17. Look under divorce lawers in the yellow pages......

Congratulations..... :)

18. hey GMAN, 6 years, what took you so long??????
    Just kidding, congratulations!