Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by waynemac, Mar 28, 2015.

1. I ride an RT and I'm looking for mid season touring gloves. I have well used BMW summer gloves and bulky BMW winter gloves but I am looking for a comfortable touring glove that would cover 3 seasons. I'm looking at Lee Parkes gauntlet but not sure. Any suggestions welcome.

2. Other point is, do you have bar warmers?
  3. I've been thinking about getting a pair of Held Air N Dry ventilated / goretex convertible gloves for that 3 season might-get-caught-in-the-rain situation.
    My Held Short Race summer gloves have been really good.
    Is that the kind of glove you're looking for?
  4. Thanks. The only thing an RT doesn't have is the ability to make a cappuccino! Yes to heated grips which I have used in the past with my summer gloves at times. I wish Adelaide had better bike shops to try on various good brands!
  5. Not sure about Held as I have never known someone with them. Good to hear you like them. I will try and find your recommended ones on the website