Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Gloves: Knox Handroids Small

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Ed., Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Ed., Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    I have up for grabs a pair of brand new with packaging, Knox Handroid Gloves in Red for $200.

These superb gloves have recently been roadtested by Sportbiketrackgear. Their video can be seen at [media=youtube]LB4K8FRZrNg[/media] to give you an idea of what they are and how they look.

I now have a pair of medium Knox Handroids and they allow amazing feel and feedback (reports are of better feel than HELD Titans). The ample armour on the wrist adjusts quickly easily and very securely, while the plastic crash pads on the heel of the palm will keep your mitts together when hitting the ground at speed.

They have a full funk EXOSKELETON that protects the back of your hands and fingers, and will impress anyone who ever dreamed of being a robot, android or terminator.

The size is small. As a guide my hands are 8.5cm across the knuckle and they were a very tight fit. Additionally, the thumb was also too tight. May suit a bloke with relatively small hands or a sheila with medium to small hands.

These are top of the line gloves, and while being relatively new to the market, are constructed with great detail and design.

I can bring these to a Tuesday Mystery Ride, Wednesday Goldilocks Ride, Thursday Mystery Ride, or you can come try them on in St.Kilda West anytime.

Phone 0457412358

Price $200
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.