Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Glove brand names?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by ]{ing Nothing, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Quick question,

I tried on some gloves at the expo that fit really well, but i can't remember the brand name. They were $100 at a fairly open stand towards the netrider end of room, and the stand had a little skeleton hand on it. Wondering if anyone knows this brand name because I think I want to get a pair.

For everyone who didn't go to the expo, I think the brand started with O... maybe.... any clues anyone?

And to the mods, yes I read the other glove thread and none of it rings any bells...

2. starts with O ...hmm let me see....
    O'neil is the only brand that comes to mind.
    was it the race replica stand? Very far back corner right opposite the NR stand ?
  3. I think the name was longer than that....
    they had a kevlar lump on the heel of the palm...
    maybe they didn't start with O and im making that part up. Im really not sure, and it makes me sad because they fit so well.
  4. that will learn ya :p lol pay attention next time..or get a business card from them :)
  5. *cries*

don't have to be so mean :p