Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Global Warming Is Myth.

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by 2up, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Proof that the sea levels are falling..

Drought.

2. Awww, I thought that was you, PP.

Nice pic, btw

3. Yeah, I got all nostalgic for pro pilot then.

Nice picture though.

4. Where are all the japanese midget submarines??

5. Impressive photochop but in reality the opera house front is on Pylons that are above water.
    (just nitpicking )

6. I hereby claim the mining rights :LOL:.

7. [​IMG]

See what I did thur

8. SNAP!

9. Great photo. Makes you realise how ugly Sydney could be, without that Harbour.

10. AWESOME - excellent motocross track and bowl jumps.... WOOOHOOOOO :LOL: :LOL:

Vote for me and I'll drain the damn thing :LOL: :LOL:

11. I almost got "Is global warming a myth?" for a uni discussion topic today. Instead I'm now doing it on "Are jury trials the best way of achieving justice?". Fun fun.

12. Nahhh, jury trials should be abolished and people should be shot...... :eek: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

13. Saw on the news 1.3mill US to sentence someone to death and finish them.

14. Excellent point..

If this happened, just think of all the stolen cars, sunken boats, firearms and missing persons that would be found.

15. from smee's post: yep, and circular quay and darling harbour are all landfill as well. also, it would be a black crusty sludge of mud and slime. Did anyone see the Top gear episode of going across the african country? the first half of the big dried up inland sea crossing where their cars all bogged down and clarkson grabs a lump and says its all dead rotting fish :p bit like that. sorry to be pedantic :roll:

16. +1 vote