Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Glass table/tv cabinet free (and maybe more if I find anything else)

Discussion in 'Free To Good Home' started by MissionMan, Mar 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is what it looks like. Excuse the junk on top.

Collection in Port Melbourne. Free to a good home (or a bad home, I don't care if you abuse it or make it your biatch)

Does not come with guitar, keyboard or pillows. Those are only there to make it look fun and practical to use. In reality, its less fun and practical as it only really holds a TV and relevant components if used correctly. Not suitable as a sexual dungeon toy as its definitely not strong enough to hold a person, or at least not one that weighs over 30 kg's. Based on the 30kg's, anorexics or dwarfs could still use as a sex dungeon toy, but I'm not guaranteeing the actual capacity in weight and therefore take no responsibility for injuries sustained by dwarfs, anorexics or those of light build who don't like to call themselves anorexics.

Has a multitude of other uses including holding random pillows, guitars, clothing, socks, or even spices (if used in the kitchen). Not usable for sport, as a trolley (doesn't have wheels), a boat trailer or clothes cupboard unless you don't intend hanging suits. Also not recommend for underwater use as I have not tested the waterproofing or rust proofing. Could be used in an underwater movie if filming is not likely to extend beyond a couple of weeks.

Does not come with a user manual or power cable (completely power free, might be solar powered as its manage to just stand there for ages without consuming power). No remote control although I'm guessing its compatible with universal remote.

Any other questions, let me know.

2. it would look good in the shed with helmet and gloves and crap.Very handy and stylish at the same time.
    I noticed it hasn't been tested for waterproof or rust but it is possibly solar powered. Great for the carbon footprint. Does it get good mileage? People like economical items with the carbon tax and rising energy bills. How many k's has it been ridden much?
    Good luck with it all anyway.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.