Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Girls, Need a guy?

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Pink Angel, Jan 24, 2006.

1.  Top
  2. :eek: :eek: :eek:

ohhh i see is that where i need to go!!

3. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: number 3 and 4 look like they are on death row !! just love the quote from number 3 , he sounds like a real catch

Name: Steven
    I'm definitely a classic romantic. I like a candlelight dinner, some quiet background music, and a couple hits of ether. I prefer a woman that has insurance and a car would be great as I need to make the occassional trip to Mexico to pick up "souvenirs".

and hows the guy at the bottom he has even dropped his price :LOL:

how could you bear seeing yourself on that site

4. It can't be for real surely

5. Oooh I'll take David please... he's hot... or maybe Fernando... he's hot too.

6. Well, they used to have mail (that's MAIL) order brides...... :LOL:

7. :shock: :shock: :shock: Oh.....My.......God :shock: :shock: :shock:

Where do you find this stuff?????? :shock:

I don't think I've seen a scarier bunch of guys in my life! Scary that they think they'll get anywhere :shock: :? :LOL:

:grin: :grin: :grin:

8. I've seen some of these chaps before. They were in the casts of the movies Deliverance and Southern Comfort.

9. There is a USA website ,for male and female IN MATES looking for love.

an add would read like this.

Name :Shazza
    Crime :Murder 1
    Time remaining:25 years
    Sexual preference :Male ,but im by sexual
    Interests :Long walks on the beach, camping, swimming.
    Wanted in a parnter :love and sex and you must be financially secure,and age open.

With pictures of them.

I would make me laugh every time i read, i like long walks on the beach ,like DEERRR ,you will never see a beach again.
    And you need money to get me better lawyers.
    ROLFAMO.
    I will see if i can find the site.

10.  Top
  11. Omg.. :LOL: imagine waking up to number 2 and number 3 well lm sure you can get visitation rights once a mth for the candle lit dinner which you can both enjoy as you are looking at each other through the glass security panel :LOL:

12. Hehe, obviously a piss take but what can I say ... that's my style of humour ... priceless :LOL:

Probably started life as a student project for a web design course or something similar.

13. WOW !! i would sincerely love to be the prison guard taking those pics

14.  Top
  15. Hey don't knock it, this is how ApriliaGirl and I met.

16. LOL @ Sucess stories

"Arlina met her husband, Mark (right), through the MOH print catalog. Their affection blossomed when Arlina sent for him in his homeland of Latvia. Mark's understanding of English is rough due to his learning disabilities, but they are both fluent in the language of love."

17. :LOL: :LOL:

Not bad looking jail birds there :grin: