Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Girl or Guy?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by es, Aug 16, 2005.

?
  1. Girl

99.7%
  2. Guy

0.3%
  1. Not_sane wants to know how outnumbered the girls are on this forum, so I thought Id start this thread to help him out...

2. In light of past threads on this forum the question should've been;

Poll Question:
    "Sex"

Answer Options;

Male

Female or

Yes Please

:p :LOL:

3. yeah thats why i prased it differently :p

4. Had you phrased it pvda's way it probably would have resulted in a poll that melted the server down....

5. true... maybe i should edit it. dont think you can edit the actual poll on this forum though.

6. you forgot dickheads

7. so far the odds are in the girls favour... more for us to select from.... :LOL:

Xena

8. ROFL big time :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D

9. so...uh....what happens if, theoreticly, some guys click on the wrong answer? does that mean the forums are full of cross dressers?

10. Yes , and they all ride suzuki's :p .

11. I'm not just cross mate, I'm furious! As of 10:07 pm, 27% of the respondents are girls and 72% of them are blokes. So what are the other 1%, and how will I know if I try to chat 'em up at coffee? Alright, you ...what ever you are's...'fess up!

Hang on, now I get it...Frock Off Friday is just around the corner...

12. ??

13. The guys have it, but the girls have everything the guys want...so I think the real winners are the girls.

14. How do I delete this post? :p

15. Yes . The girls have what we want , and we want what they have but they know we want what they have , thats why they decide weather we get what they have , Oh they are evil :shock:

16. Dave dave dave.... [-X
    There's going to a chuckle when that Honda is put away for doing time on the road :LOL:

17. How bizarre I did a contact us on this very subject b4 I'd scrolled thru all of the posts! Yeah ok so it was some six hours after this post was submitted but I work too many hours & am too tired & drinks a lick!

18. 69% now there's a number for you!

19. definately more girl's on bikes these days

than there was 20 years ago :D

20. Agreed. when I started riding in 1974 I can't remember ANY girls who rode, and the biking boom was in full swing at the time.