Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Girl and Boys

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by pete the freak, Dec 14, 2005.

1. Yo dudes,

See, I've been confused for a while...

Helina Handbasket - Are you a greek woman or a man? Is your name Helena?

Loz - Is that short for Lauren?, 'coz all the Loz's I know are really called Lauren. AND is it a bloody dog or a bloody polar bear?

And then there's Michael A who is actually Michaela, a girl...

I'm not even going to start with Eswen...

Please, help clear up all this confusion, whos'a girl, who's a boy? and where's the bloody Polar Bear??

2. I can be whatever you want me to be freaky, just call me now on 1800 good time

oops sorry Can't be commercial on here :)

but yes i was an immigrant cost 10 pnds to get here
  3. How much to send you back? :D
  4. Eswen is all girl, trust us :LOL: And her name IS Eswen.
  5. Loz is short for LOoZer
    and why not?? humph.
  6. we stayed at petes place one night :p he knows the truth about what i am :LOL: :LOL:
  7. yeah no male could be that annoying :LOL: :p :LOL:
  8. i am a boy! :biker:
  9. More than you'll ever have Honey :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  10. :LOL:
    oh and you know stewys name isnt really stewy :LOL:
  11. helina handbasket is a non greek male.

Loz is a crazy, 900 Hornet riding, maniac male.

Not sure on the MIcael A one.

as for Eswen, well that is her name and let me tell you, she is all women!! Right princess?? :LOL: :LOL:
  12. if it's not stewy why call me stewy then :? :shock:
  13. See? This is exactly what I'm talking about. My name is Pete, I'm a bit of a freak, so I called myself Pete The Freak.

Why would you call yourself 'Stewy" if your name wasn't Stewy? Unless Stewy is actually Elvis trying to hide his true identity...
  14. God!!!! It fells like Friday. Why can't it be Friday???
  15. Lol was that supposed to be read in a ralph wiggum voice ;)
  16. yeah baby :LOL:

its adam isnt it? or do you call yourself adz on another forum for some other weird reason :? im confusing myself now :LOL:
  17. I reckon we should have like the gender thing near the avatars,
    cos i get so confused who to and who not to flirt with :p
    Obviously based on that statement if u guessed i'm a guy, u'd be right..
    except of fridays, jk
  18. Does your cat's breath smell like cat food??
  19. I am not a Hornet, or even the Green Hornet (although I do buzz around and sting a few people!)
  20. I am not a girl...... or a boy...

Actually, I am a life form from the planet Frrtraack... The name of my species is unpronouncable by your race. I post on this forum because we just got a new connection that can reach several billion lightyears away from our Gggrttork... (I forget what you call the brick things that you abide in since you moved out of caves but that would be the closest thing)..

Since finding this forum I have dreamed of riding what you call a motorcycle, but I dont think I can because of the suction cups on my tentacles... But I am working on a design that can fit 5 tentacles and my Fftraarkpt. The great thing is that I dont think that I shall require a helmet, our bodies, although being frail compared to yours does not have its brains all in one location, every cell in our bodies contains a few brain cells... And because of our gelletonous make up, we are easily re-assembled if we are damaged, although it hurts like all FggrRtalalaggh.

Oh no.. I am rambling again....