Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Cezza, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Hey there

I'm a real newbie to riding and netrider. I got my L's back in November and have not really done anything with it until now. I've spent the last few weeks getting my gear together and finally got a bike on the weekend.

I love bikes and have always wanted to get my licence, even though most of my friends think I'm nuts and having a mid life crisis. :shock: Plus I'm tired of sitting on the back.

I'm definately going to take some of the great advice I've found at this website, particularly about starting slow. So far I've just scooted around the immediate neighbourhood but I'm about to run out of petrol so I'll be forced to brave some of the bigger roads tomorrow.

Although I'm a little nervous I think I'm really going to enjoy this riding bizo :grin:
  2. Welcome to NR

Half you rluck on the mid life crisis. I think I am too geriatric to have one now.
  3. Welcome to netrider :)

Have fun and stay safe
  4. welcome to netrider.....
  5. Mid life crisies rock. Dont let those Ls gather any more dust!
  6. LOL same here Mid life crisis,,,, I guess thats better than an end of life crisis

7. hi and welcome well some call it mid life crisus or getting to 40 and deciding to grow old disgracefully :LOL:
  8. Welcome to 2 Wheels mate !!
    Hey .. that 'mid-life crisis' stuff can be fun eh ? :p
  9. I like the thought of being disgraceful :grin:

Thanks all for the welcome.