Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Giant Penis Closes Down The Nurburgring.

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Womble, Apr 8, 2013.

1.  Top
  2. Looks like a police chalk outline. A gixxer rider must have crashed.

• Like Like x 2
  3. They say there's a lot of dick drivers at the 'ring.

4. Nah it was a UC ol' fart ... you ever looked at their patch upside down? :ROFLMAO:

5. it has been awhile since i've been out painting ...jeez give me a break

6. I knew it was you, one day ban and this is what you do, this, THIS ^^^ is why you should be kept in the say something thread.

7. Didn't you just have a break :unsure:

8. ugh spraying the dog with this medicated treatment for the sores on her paw in a small room....inhaling that shit is horrid

9. oh poor pooch :(

er I don't think you are supposed to inhale ...

10. I thought this thread was about Jeremy Clarkson:D

11. Are you saying that's an outline of Jeremy's dick? :cautious: I must watch that show more often :p

12. are we talking cigars or weed?

and yeah it doesn't stop her from being as painful as possible every chance she gets....she thoroughly enjoys just barking in my face and breaking my shit when i dont give her what she wants

13. Apparently nicotine is bad for you :eek:

PS what kind of dog? my friend at work had problems with his poor pooch's paws recently ... it was all very involved and problematic ... expensive too :eek:

14. Nope, just that he is a giant penis :joyful:

• Like Like x 1
  15. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365417473.081707. a really spoilt bull Arab that likes to computer with her mum.

16. #16 Fractalz, Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
    Hey your dog has spots like mine :D sort of :unsure: mine is a blue heeeler cross ... whte with black spots ... cute as a button ... but naughty ... got me abused at the dog park today by three of the local fat old trolls :eek: who had football sized white fluffs on leads ... that's a story all on it's own :D

• Like Like x 1
  17. Is she allergic, hence the spray?

I ask bc her tummy is quite pink and that 'can' be an indicator of allergy. Looks like a big smoocher though :). Hope she gets better soon.

18. ah she's fine it's just she makes them worse by licking them...they are basically button tumors on her back paws

as for the pink - she spends alot of time in the sun.....hard to stop her from doing so all the time