Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ghostrider on a vmax

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by PhoenixRZNG, Sep 10, 2011.

1. #1 PhoenixRZNG, Sep 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    ....No, not the dude who flies around at insane speeds!
    THIS Dude:

Guess what he's going to be riding in the next movie?

2. know this
    he is the only ghostrider.
    there is only one.
    there can be only one.

many have tried to impersonate him and died for their efforts. they called themselves ghostrider.

so some wanker actor with special effects using that title is a disgrace.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Definitely going to see it, I don't care how likely it is to suck. If it's got Marvel or DC stamped on it, I'm there
  4. Pretty sure the comic called Ghost Rider was around before the ghostrider you're referring to.

His first appearance was in 1972
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Ghosty wrecking a POS cage? Awesome. Ghosty pissing fire at the end there? BAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
  6. That reminded me of Bruce TECing.
  7. Speaking of Ghost riders

Warrant executed on Ghostrider wannabe
    • Friday, 11 September 2015 15:39
    Greater Dandenong Highway Patrol Unit members have arrested a man following the execution of a search warrant at Dandenong North this morning.

It is alleged the man was involved in a number of motorcycle hooning offences within the South Eastern suburbs over a three month period from mid-June.

Police executed a search warrant at a Coleman Court address about 6.30am and arrested a 24-year-old Dandenong North man.

Investigators also seized a Yamaha R6 motorcycle, motorcycle helmet and clothing along with computer and camera.

The man has been charged with reckless conduct endangering serious injury, driving in a manner dangerous, drive whilst disqualified and numerous other indictable and traffic offences.

He has been bailed to appear at Dandenong Magistrates’ Court on 28 October.
  8. If you want to get technical the first was Carter Slade
  9. September the 11th 2011 to September the 11th 2015............. that's gotta be the slowest google search ever