Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ghostrider coming to Australia?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by geoffbickle, Nov 7, 2005.

1. "We will now say thank you to all people in Sweden for these crazy years (Ghost Rider 1 to 4) due we now leave the country of Sweden for good.

But dont be sad for that, we will now turn our heads and cameras against Europe, Australia and USA instead which cant be bad due it is a big place to have fun in with many different kind of people and cops!!

Müller production"

(from ghostridermovie.net)
  2. They need to do San Fran.... When I was living there we used to jump between street blocks in the wee hours of the morning on motards......

Ahhh, those were the days..... :twisted:
  3. Must be a day of Myth's.......First Julius Caesar, now Ghost rider. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  4. No, he does exist.... He exists as surely as Santi Clause and the Eater Bunny..... I have seen him I have....Hmmmmmmmmm.....
  5. LMAO
  6. I have a confession to make.

I am ghost rider.

(manic laugh)
  7. My theory is that Santa is in fact Ghost rider
  9. Julius Caesar wasn't a myth; he was a Mister!!!
  10. That explains how he can circumnavigate the globe in one night....

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  11. Yay !! Can't wait to see him do "Nepean Highway Run" :p
  12. Can you name his reindeer though? I'll kick it off..

13. foxy
  14. Funny you should mention that - I was walking past the Vic Supreme Court yesterday and there was a bike which was obviously copied off the Ghostrider (faired) bike. Looked fiiiiine
  15. Maybe he got nabbed by the cops already. :shock:

Bugger no xmas pressies for anyone :evil: :evil: :evil:
  16. i hope he doesnt come to syd poor bloke wouldnt be able to deal with the traffic imagine 300k's down pitt street :shock:
  17. Wouldn't surprise me that the one place that he get's caught is in VIC. :LOL: