Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ghostrider 4 released on DVD!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by geoffbickle, Nov 7, 2005.

1. I thought this was deserving of its own post...Ghostrider 4 goes undercover

I dont know when it will be available here...but there is a torrent available for download

2. Good stuff, ill check it out when i get home. I've only got number 3 so far
  3. Got the torrent a few days back,
    Ghosty is getting more and more boring :(

even the bit where he chases some guy on a sportsbike is setup :(

i reckon the netriders could produce a better movie, anyone got all black leathers, helmet and bike :p
  4. Of cousre its a setup ya twit :p :LOL: :LOL:

pfffttt roflmao,what,all the anti-speeding mob? :LOL: :LOL:
  5. I only twigged to it , cause the dude he was chasing rides like an old woman kinda like yourself Pauly :p

cant wait for the comeback :D
  6. More boring? That's a pity. I would have thought his stunts would have become more and more outrageous.

I guess that's the result of the quest for better camera angles or something. Can't film it unless you can keep up with it.
  7. lol,if i ride like an old woman yet give you a whoopin everywhere,what does that make your riding like?Akin to a corpse on a bike? :p

They wanted to do something different this time round.hasnt quite worked out for 'em though :?