Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ghost rider

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by samks, Aug 31, 2007.

1. just been watching some of the ghostrider dvd's (sewwdish not holliwood).

good rider education i think.:bolt:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

if you are new to bikes and havent seen these have a look at them. some real mad stuff.

2. I have read that some of the bikes had been made here Downunder.

3. Suzuki have a factory here in Australia? :eek: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

4. #4 Matt GO!!!!!!!, Aug 31, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  5. magazine article on GR:

6. Two Wheels magazine. 09/07 issue. Page 112. Article "Morphology" Sorry they didn't build the bike but did the frames. Four of the frames were fitted with KTM 510 motors. :)

Ah.. Sorry I am talking about the Hollywood Nic Cage one... I see we are talking about a different one here... I will slink away now in shame... :busting:

7. bikes haven't but TRP in sydney (tony Rigoli) did the engine in his rex

8. education and ghost rider :LOL:
    damn straight he is a nut case but it's awesome to watch u should check out black prince - runs the same loop through paris just 10 or 15 years later (i think)

9. Ghost rider, meh nothing great about him, except the sound of his bike even then its not so great.

10. Yay, teaching newbies that you are invincible on a bike when you go really fast. That's good education. What can possibly go wrong? :roll:

11. well if you go fast enough you reduce the danger time and also in the wet toy reduce the time over any slipery patch, so it's safer.

:-w :---) :bolt:

12. husky 510? ktm 525?

13. Hahaha I love how 'Ghost Rider' says in his magazine interview that his worst nightmare is hurting someone with the riding that he does. tip for Ghost Rider, "THEN DONT fcukING RIDE LIKE THAT"

14. The magazine said 510. I am not a KTM guy so don't know what engines they run.

15. really cool to watch the guy. Fearless and dumb!
    some say he's dead

16. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: This myth has been debunked MANY times on here. Didn't think anyone still thought it. :p Oh well, you know now ;) I also have a video of him (his face is shown) in my youtube section that I uploaded. Well, it says it's him and he is selling GR vids at a stall, it seems legit that this guy is Ghost Rider.. or at least, one of the Ghost Rider (if there are several of him due to being in a wheelie team)

17. i'd love to see him do a DVD over here. [-X

our cops would go nutts. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

18. It definately wouldn't surprise me :shock: