Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ghost rider

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Morto, Aug 10, 2012.

1. That bloke is insane .Is he dead or alive?

2. I think he failed to realise that the advisory speed is set based off of 0.3g for a car following the lane around the corner, not early apex, not late apex, not the cornering line taken by a motorcycle, not based off of sight distance to the apex or to the exit, or anything else and applied the blanket "2x the advisory +10kph" rule. He also forgot about that lateral grip is determined by velocity squared, and so the 25kph advisory sign (0.3g around a 16.38m radius), 2x advisory becomes 1.2G lateral grip at 50kph, following the same line and the 45kph advisory sign (0.3g around a 53.09m radius), 2x advisory becomes 1.2G lateral grip at 90kph following the same line and came to grief some where in NSW, near Putty I think. :):):)
    • Like Like x 5
  3. OH thank's I think
  4. ghost rider was never in aus
  5. I am more interested in the status of the Black Devil of Moscow.

I presume he has met his maker?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Ghostrider is alive and well.
  7. Now it's time for you to find out about le prince noir.
  8. I will have a look thanks for his name.
  9. it is reported his name is Patrick Furstenhoff
  10. ....but apparently has quit making the videos due to people downloading them instead of buying them. There was also a ding dong over copyright between the production company and Ghost rider himself.
  11. #11 Cruisee73, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    I hadnt heard of him. Just watched him at [media=youtube]XihQeZpwqpE[/media] . Jesus I hope Im never that confident. Im sitting watching and realised I'm leaning and bringing my knees in as he brushes past cars.

Google cant decide but sounds like he's gone.
  12. turborider died last year. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2581613426669 the latest of many copycats.

ghostrider lives because he is unnatural. a freak of nature. can you wheelie at 400kph in the emergency lane.
    no you can't.
    so don't try to emulate him. everyone that does dies.
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Nah he just made another - Ghostrider 666. I don't know if it's released yet but the trailers are available.

Some of the vids are great, but the novelty wore off after a while for me.
  14. #14 TheForgotten, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    european driver training is FAR FAR FAR more advanced than we meager convicts could ever hope to have invested in our lay-folk
  15. Ghostrider..??? .......... which incarnation??

I was led to believe we're on about the 3rd successor to the name after the first two had snuffed it :(
  16. Apparently he was the rider the TAC killed off in their latest ad, apparently doing 68 kmh will kill you, it's a fact.
  17. I'm with MT1. Ghostrider never dies. His immitators however...

I'm not sure how he got away with the (car) crash in his latest vid though? Anyone who has seen Ghostrider 666, what do you think? US cops would have shot him.
  18. The part where he slides on his side?

That part amazed me. I'm pretty sure he got away after that though.

666 has been out for a while now.
  19. Yeah, the part with the Subaru and police car. Very, very lucky he ended up with the wheels back on the ground so he could keep going.
  20. Has to be a piss take this thread yeah ?
    • Like Like x 1