Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ghost rider the movie!!!!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Raidz, Feb 2, 2007.

1. #1 Raidz, Feb 2, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. Reminds me of Spawn, so im going to see it.
  3. a biker who cant die, looks good
  4. Could be good, could be really bad. It seems to have an interesting storyline though. 15th Feb in AUS. Is this an action horror?
  5. how on earth did that annoying twit off fat pizza and the wedge score a part in that movie?
  6. so, What name is given to the devil in the Ghost Rider story, then?

7. And posting the answer is a surefire way to ensure you don't post on netrider again :twisted:
    Reading 'The Story' will give you the answer.
  8. It's Rumpelstiltskin right? :p

Looks like a pretty crap film, IMHO.
  9. I am sooo hanging to see this movie, love Nicholas Cage and a bike movie to boot, I am soooo there :grin:
  10. Yeah I reckon it looks pretty cool too :cool:
  11. That looks freakin awesome! I've been waiting for them to do ghostrider for years! Hopefully they dont stuff it up!
  12. Looks good - i expect to see a few helmets in the audience.
  13. No doubt, you wil be able to tell by the amount of bikes in the car park ;) then you could all go for a ride together afterwards :LOL:
  14. Forget Ghostrider - I want to see this!

15. I saw an Interview done recently with Nicolas cage and he says he is a huge fan of the Ghost rider comics, I have read he has been a big factor in getting the ghost rider story on the big screen.
    Hopefully it's as good as the comic books.
  16. Nic Cages smallest son ( 2 years old?) is named after Superman, can't remember name . It was S.mans name when he was bach at Krypton. Akron? The guy is a comic book hero nut. Ive read that his collection at one stage was worth millions $$ This would be his dream to play this part. I love him. He is brilliant in Matchstick Men.
  17. I dunno about this one. I like Nic Cage and I like a good comic movie, but I still have my doubts.
  18. +1 comic movies never come out as good as they should...

they waste 3/4 of the time showing how they became who they are.. and the rest of the movie they are fighting some 'baddie' and win....

id ratehr stick with the comic!
  19. could be handy for riding in Melbourne! :LOL: