Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ghost Rider Movie Trailer

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Roderz, May 24, 2006.

1. I wonder how many will come in here expecting something about the lane-splitting Ghost Rider...

I'm talking about the REAL Ghost Rider... which of course means the fictional Comic Book character.

The Comic Book adaptation about a possessed Stunt Rider filmed in Melbourne about this time last year is scheduled for a release about this time next year.

The official trailer has been relelase here: http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/ghostrider/
  2. looks good........

you would have to be tough to come out of the Yarra and still be alive..

:LOL: :wink:
  3. Weeeeird, I searched for the official GR site last night to see when the blasted thing was gonna finally get released, and they had no trailer there.

First time I've thought of it in months. And then this... Woooooooo, spoooooookyyyyyy.

Apparently Matt232's planning on releasing his own movie in parallel while he has no bike. He's gonna call it "Goat Rider." Not suitable for children.
  4. Yeah looks like it should be a hoot if you take it for what it is worth.
  5. Im a little disapointed that he is not on a Busa, but hey could be worth a watch. :grin:
  6. My step son has a small part in this, he plays Ghost Rider (Nicholas Cage) as a young boy. Can't wait for it to come out. We got to see some of the stunts similar to jump in the trailer, with two harleys jumping through a BIG ring of fire. it should have some awesome effects.
  7. Bloody hell not a moments peace......I'm looking for your goat costume OK!!!!

Have you sorted out the IMAX cameras yet?

Hows that for a mental picture, 3D Goat rider movie? :LOL: :LOL:
  8. Cool, I completely forgot about this movie :eek:

I saw some makings of it on Collins St in the city last year and pretty much the rest of it was filmed in the studios in the Docklands 5mins from my work... saw Nick a couple of times, would've been cool to get a role as an extra in it :(

I'll be at the movies watching it when it finally gets released here :popcorn: