Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ghost of dead motorcyclist (NSW)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by goz, Aug 17, 2010.

1. #1 goz, Aug 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ead-motorcyclist/story-e6freuy9-1225906481476
    Youtube videos of the ghost
    [media=youtube]OrpUuyeGbx4[/media]
    [media=youtube]4g-HG1nNPSA[/media]

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lemon+tree+passage+ghost&aq=f

Ripleys believe it, or not!

Doco
    [media=youtube]uY9jG0b5FbI[/media]
    [media=youtube]gy1t91bqmxs[/media]

2. Nice, im going to try it this weekend.

3. Anyone wanna go down there on their motorbikes and scare the SHIT out of people???? :D :D :D

4. If I become a ghost on some road I'm going to fukn haunt pigs to death who even dare travel near fun roads... :twisted:

5. GIVES A NEW MEANING TO GHOSTRIDER!!!!

:rofl:

6. I had the same thought :angel:

7. if someone had a helmet with a wraith or skull on the front of it and deck yourself out in black.... hmmm.

8.  Top
  9. mine has a zombie on the back, that count?

i'd be up for a run but sadly the angry wasp tops out somewhere round 180 i'm told (honestly i've never tried, was told by another wasp owner)

10. lol i like that idea

11. Same place slightly different details. I have family in the area and have driven the road in question. I was told the story by several relatives who swore it to be true, though I seem to recall it was a car in those stories. This was at least 8 to 10 years ago or more.

12. Scratch that. Now that I think more on it, it was supposedly a motorcycle...

13. its a long stretch of road, if the timing is right, and u pull over, u will see its a car in the distance, after a while, those lights will overtake u

14. Poor family of the motorcyclist. I reckon it's bull and agree with Goz.

15. what type of bike was he killed on?
    the ghost must be on a 250 or something otherwise he would be doing a mono while speeding past these 180kph rolling tin cans.

16. I wonder if any of the cops have tried it on there? :)

17. oh crap, my invisible paint secret is out!

18.  Top
  19. Good to see the governments brainwashing is paying off though