Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ghetto Blade...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by jessica, May 25, 2006.

1. I'm new here. I've been on cbr250.com before, but I thought I'd come in here to say hi too. Hi. (Sorry it's not in the 'hi' section, but I have other things to say too...)

Well enough chit-chat. Some jerk stole a good friend's bike from Carlton in Melbourne last night- no neighbours or anyone saw or heard anything. It's a much-loved bike amongst the Melbourne 250 kids...

So if anyone has seen it or knows anything- please give me a yell. Or tell whoever stole it that it desperately needs coolant, it leaks like a

Here's a picture of it or two... hope they works this is pretty new to me. But we miss the bike.

2. Looks like Dante's little brother ! :grin:
  3. I've seen that bike around before (not recently) and it does stand out quite somewhat with that graphic.
    Hopefully it will overheat and stall and the thief will leave it on the side of the road somewhere. Either that or it will seize and the bike will be fubar :( I hope he has insurance.
  4. Pretty unique colours should stand out a bit from the blade brigade, hope you find it.

Have you checked the surrounding streets and laneways? they might not have been able to start it so they stashed it somewhere closeby to come pick it up later
  5. Yeah I know of another guy who's got the same-ish bike- but really- those colours aren't on every bike.

Keep an eye out for it! Shake your fist at them if you see it!!

Who's Dante? Is he a bike?
  6. :rofl:

nah mate,
    Dante (forum member) has a GSX-R 1100 with Movistar livery on it also.
  7. how would we contact you if we saw the bike?

Forum would be a bit slow for any kind of pursuit / keep an eye on where they go kind of deal.

mebbe a mobile number
  8. will keep an eye out for it, good luck