Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Getting Wet

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by TheRealDaniel, Mar 20, 2008.

1. So I took the young lady around the block tonight and as i was coming round the last bend i hit the throttle and as i stood her I booted it and then as i didnt expect the back decided to fishy up the street at about 50k an hour

i managed to chuck in the clutch and hit the horn in one motion and stay safe and upright.

Then i pulled in the driveway and turned the bike right off.

2. maybe we should swap bikes :)

3. meh screw u guys, i've learnt a valuable lesson.

4. At least tell us what bike it was? Why did you hit the horn?

5. its a 250rr

the only reason i hit the horn is because i pooed my pants and just tensed up....

6. I got lost in all that lingo.

7. Did you take your L plates off first?

8. In before the lock!!! :LOL:

9. :?
    I thought this was gonna be a post asking about wet-weather gear.
    Instead it's about ... :-k

10. man its scary when shit happens but i think you are slighty sexually frustrated... :p:p

11. um yeah sorry guys.... I forgot to mention that it was my first time riding in the rain...sometimes im not very good at the internetz

12. Make this your avatar please

[​IMG]

13. I'll say! I read it that you took your girlfriend for a ride. :facepalm:

14. lol i thought that as well.... all the way up until this post... haha so the young lady is ure bike... that makes a little more sense

15. I was imagining this

image_157.

16. :shock:......... :LOL:

17. The only advice I can give is that if you don't want to get wet, make sure you wear a raincoat :wink: