AAAAGGHHHHHH Supposed to be working but have spent the morning on the phone. I had a test date booked for end of November (earliest I could get at the time). The instructor had told me to just get a test booked in. Then I went for my lesson, told him the date and he says 'can't do it, I am away'. It would have been good if he had told me that before I booked it. Of course, when I next tried, all I could get were test dates stretching into December, January or Febraury (not waiting that long :evil: ). I keep trying - but it doesn't help that the instructor won't do Mondays or the early appointment (7.05) which are the only cancellations I keep seeming to be offered. And the cancellation appointments only give you about 2-3 days notice. After discussing the situation with the instructor, I got the go-ahead to try and get one fairly soon. So, when I found some going for this Friday morning, I jumped at it - of course, I had to give up my November appointment to take it. So call the instructor - but he can't do that one, but could do an earlier one in the morning (but not the 7.05 one, of course). Great - because I know they had some others going that morning. So I call back to the licensing centre - tried to get the 7.55 one the instuctor wanted - yes we have a slot available, but shame, no bike available for the assessor. OK, so I'll take the 8.45 one. Call the instructor - no can't do that one, sorry. So, I have spent the morning on the phone and now I have NO TEST DATE AT ALL!!!!! :evil: At least with the Nov one, if all else failed and I couldn't get another appointment, I was making arrangements for my hubby to take me along to the test instead of the instructor (needs some organising and he needs to book time off work). Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap.