Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Getting over the F4 312R... What next?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by ptb, Oct 15, 2014.

1. I bought it on emotion - I love it, it's the centerpiece of my workshop, however it's the wild 18yo party bimbo with perky breasts and arse to die for. Useless for every day, but I can't think of better fun on good weather weekends.

But, I think I don't love it. I have poor spatial awareness while riding, so I limit it to non suburban rides. I'm riding less (not a good thing) because I don't like riding it in the city. I'm leaning far forward, awesome in the hills but impractical in town.

Second bike or sell and replace with something else? I'm not a fan of Duke's, what else brings those incredible shivers through your body when you crack the throttle? Lets keep it under $20k...

2. Bmw s1000R ( not the RR )
    Z1000
    If u want something abit more comfy

3. Where do I get one of these??

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. lots of bikes.. Aprilias nakeds, KTM's nakeds, Brutales .. you see where I am going here ;)

5. BMW s1000r followed by Kim, aprilia etc
    You need to be more specific as to how often you will ride it, daily commute or not, twisties etc

If it for comfort, everyday riding and occasional twisties then s1000r is your answer