Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Getting my bike soon ^^

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by Kryt, Jul 20, 2010.

1. (inc wall of text) so after about 6 months of having my L's and not having a bike QQ, i have been saving some cash and gettin some from parents (winrar) so about 10 or so days should have money, ive been searching around on ebay and what not, keen on cbr/vtr/zzr/gpx/gsxf/fzr 250 bikes if anyone in sydney has or knows someone willing to let a bike go haha send me a PM .
    lookin to spend around 1500-2000. o and i also forgot to mention what is the nicer out of the bikes for distance rides and commute riding, i plan todo some rides to SA and melb aswell as ride to work lol

2. You are going to struggle finding most of the bikes you listed for $1500-2000. You might get a GPX but it wont be pretty.
    If possible stretch the budget to $2500-3000 and a lot more bikes in better condition will be available to you.
    The nicer looking bikes will be CBR and the VTR and for long distance probably the VTR is the go.
    Have a look at Spadas as well most owners praise them.