Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Getting car license AFTER full bike license?

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by zan, Aug 3, 2016.

  1. Hi all - curious to see if anyone has gone for their car license whilst holding a full bike license? Some insight into the process would help a lot.

    Couldn't find any similar threads here. Couldn't find much on Vic Roads website. I gave them a call and here's what I now know:

    - Skip Hazards (completed as part of bike license)
    - Skip 120 hours log book (21 years and older)
    - Skip P1/red plates (21 years and older)

    It seems there really is no benefit to holding a full motorcycle license at all. Not complaining, just want to be sure I didn't miss anything.