Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Get rid of those plates

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by Ferret, Aug 22, 2006.

1. :woot:

i am glad to say i past the P's test yesterday. :grin: :grin:

i have no idea if any are netrider members but i just wanted to say thanks to guys at HART - top bunch of guys and congrates to the others in our test group who also passed.

thanks to this so called "mature age rider" it is time to rip up those pieces of yellow carboard, skip the plasic plate and straight to unrestricted!! i love my gs500 so no upgrade there but at least now i can cruise along the roads at the same speed as everyone else

and remember anyone doing the test - head check, head check, and for good measure head check again. your head will fall off by the end of the day

2. Well bloody done Ferret!!! That was out a St Ives yeah? Great people there, that where I did all my training.

Whereabouts in Hornsby are located? I'm on the highway across the road from the fire station and diagonal form the RTA (handy...)

3. Good advice and Congrats

So what's the bet on how long the GS500 will really stay in the stable :p

4. what - handy to the fire station - are you that bad of a cook!!!! :LOL:

i know where you are talking about - i looked at a unit opposite you - the building with the green balconies but i bought a unit down the road right near the RSL - just as handy :beer:

5. Congratulations! LAMS rocks!
    You'll get another bike. You'll say you won't but you'll casually pick up a classifieds paper, or look on Ebay, someone will post a bike for sale or similar, and the old cogs will start turning!
    Been there, done that!
    And yeah, a bigger donk is just magic!

Regards, Andrew.

6. You drink at the RSL much? Might be able to meet up sometime...