Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Get in for some coaching at Broadford this Sat !!!!

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Johnny O, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Hey Guy's (both sexes),

The Champions ride day is on this Saturday at Broadford. There was a little confusion at the office; they thought that I was not available so were not accepting any riders for tuition, BUT BUT BUT I am available, so now you can get in for some tuition knowing that you could be the only one! :)

I gaurantee for your $150 you will be much faster & safer. Just call Champions on 07 5549 0364 and tell Caly that you'd like to get tuition on the Saturday and she'll book you in.

With the Australian Championships on this weekend at Phillip Island, I doubt there'll be many riders at Broadford; perfect day for novice riders to come out!

Both male & female riders come out and learn the tricks to make you a faster & safer rider. Ladies get in before the 'Ladies only' track Day @ Broadford next month and get up-to-speed before the day :)
  2. I was nearly considering doing this one, but the weather looks pretty crap, even for broadford. :(
  3. I'm guessing a shower or two in the morning will be correct but I reckon the arvo will be good, on the last ride with this forecast there were only 18 riders in total for the whole day lol
  4. Do they let you sign up on the day? I might come down for a look. If its not too bad, I might just do it.
  5. Yep, I don't expect many riders there, these days you can get away with booking-in on the morning.
  6. Of course, it's too late for today, but this is a good thing to know for future reference, me thinks! :D

I suspect that this won't be the case as the weather warms up though.

Is the price any different (ie: higher, as an incentive to book in advance) if you rock up on the day?