Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Gembrooke area sunday 18th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Kitju Kat, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Hey all.

Was an amazing day to be riding around yesterday as I'm sure you all noticed and enjoyed! To all those riders my friends and I passed on our travels from Rowville through to Gembrooke and Launching place, Hello!!! We nodded to as many of you as we could! Hope you all had as an amazing day as we did!

On another note, at about 4.30ish, on the way back to Gembrooke from Launching we rode past an accident on the side of the road. Large group of bikers all pulled over in a paddock with an ambulance screaming down the road just up ahead. I had a look around and it doesn't seem the riders are from netrider. But I just wanted to make a post about it and wish all the best to the rider in the accident and hope they have the speediest of recoveries.

If anyone knows anything about it, please let me know. I'd like to know the riders involved are going to be ok.

Safe riding everyone!

2. Kitju, do you think you would be able to identify where you saw the riders on a map? And if so could you PM me please.

3. I can't be sure Chef, but it was def on Gembrooke launching place rd.... Closer to the Gembrooke end
  4. Just so you all know, I was part of that group and a fellow netrider did pass away, was a sad reminder to us all
  5. Heart goes out to you Aydin. Ride strong ride on brother.
  6. thanks mate
  7. Terrible news, R.I.P.