Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Geelong - Friday night - 27th may

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by Sir Skuffy, May 23, 2005.

1. Hey all,

Drinks at the Barwon Hotel, this coming friday night.

The more the merrier. From 7:00pm onwards

Mitch

2. you guys still gonna be there at 8.30?

3. Yep, there till about 11:30pm

4. Only one has the nerve to come and have a drink on friday night... AND HE BLOODY LIVES IN GEELONG :LOL:

5. Oh all right then. As long as its not too cold. Or wet. Or dark. And you promise to buy me a beer. Or 3. I'll see what happens. Maybe if you changed it to next Friday night. I'm not all that keen on the Barwon club. Have you thought about the Barking dog? The people there look at me funny though. I don't like the barmaids there either. I think I might be feeling sick that night. :shock:

6. Yeah, the Barking Dog is better. How about we change it to there? And since we are at it, 7:00pm is a little late .. can we make it from 6:55pm onwards since thats the time I'll get there and I wouldn't want to be by myself for 5mins waiting like a scotty with no friends until someone else arrived at 7:00pm. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

7. Hey Guys,

I cant believe how slack people are. We Geelong people make a consistent effort to turn upto to coffee night and when we invite you wanker Melbournites to turn up, nothing :LOL:

8. I don't think it's a case of being slack. It's a case of how much Geelong sucks :0 I lived there for 12 years. NEVER AGAIN!!! Was the comment I made after moving (back) to melbourne.

That said, I'd like to retire to where my parents live. Indented Head :)

9. all I can say about Geelong is,
    I can not wait until the bypass goes through

10. i'll be there, always a bit of good skirt at the Barwon Club, the Barking dog stinks on any night.......

Bring on the beer!

11. Funny how no-one is really responding to the invite.

Are they afraid of me? Maybe they are. Excellent, those that are afraid raise your hands and I will MAKE you buy me a beer.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

12. haw haw haw the dog is just around the corner from my joint. much better i idea cause then i can walk home :)

13. hahahaha no matter how many time i hear that it always brings a smile :)

14. Wow, looks like a big group tomorrow night... All 4 of us and we are all from Geelong.

Oh well, guess no more coffee nights for me.... :LOL:

15. Looks like I will talk to management and tell them to not reserve the parking out front.

OK, Roarin, send back the strippers and 20 kegs of beer. Hope I can get my money back

16. not the strippers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

17. Sorry Bladewar. I have no choice :eek: :( :(

18. Blah! last time you where at coffee you did not even say hi to me, not as if we will miss you *G* stinken Geelong people! :p

19. With any luck I'll be head down there tomorrow night and wear a bit more of a flat spot into my tyre.

20. Nice to know you're all thinking of me. I'm sick at home with the flu and sound like a barking dog! And yes, I am a biatch - at times......

Would love to join you all but I'm too sick to be out on cold nights atm..... Not even going to Southbank this week....